About Me

Sunday, July 18, 2010

seven zheng

i think u are my readers last time...
YF&ND,i got write in blog that after dj go to england and something happen with us bout ah foo wan...
i think both of u still remember that i scolded u yf...
about ur problem in handling ur love relation..(transparent,the message and calling)
but wat i can say is i m not that faker...
cause i really dunno bout u,heng and ys(fake rumors)...
to seven: i dunno why u wan to do that...
i also dunno what the purpose u do that...
but if u are too free den do as wat vt say...
i guess u know who is vt...
i think u r frens around us only..
dun drag me into the matters again...
i like the way i live now..
dun cause any trouble to us...
pls let us have peace...
or just tell me what u wan from us???
make it easy and clear enough...
if u know me well u should also know what is my attitude is...
and how i protect my frens too...
u just thought i begging u to leave all my frens peace...
is all...
u can told me if u not satisfied on something or i did something wrong or even say something wrong to u...

No comments: