About Me

Sunday, January 22, 2017

if he loves u, he is a good guy, but if he is not, then he is a jerk

is been one year for me to come back here...
although knowing that friends around are no more in blogger...
but still, like to post story of life here...
nothing much...
just meeting up a jerk..
actually, he is very sweet guy...
just he is a jerk when he doesn't have any feeling to u...
again, meeting up with a leo...
i m always been surrounded by leo..
he said: be careful if u been bite by leo..
but i m just a bottle (aquarius)...leo cant bite me...
den he said: if he cant, den he will spoil u...
ya rite...den he will dump me a side rite???
he agreed..
actually, i know i m not important to him...
include my feelings...
is just a one sided of me...
new friends around say the same things again...
are u a psycho?to keep on hurting urself...
i think so...maybe i really need to meet psychologist...
honestly, when only i can found the one who is going to protect me instead of using me??
honestly, i really have a bad sight of looking on guy..

No comments: