About Me

Sunday, July 30, 2017

last day contact with each other

i choose to leave my comfort zone in order  to have more challenging life..
but 2nd reason that lead me to this decision was that jerk...
we have great memories before this...
but i choose to believes that he doesn't really love me...
i choose not to contact with each others...
i know he wont find me anymore, he will hold his own principles tight..
i asked him to block me, but he choose not to...instead he said this as our last chat...
: thanks and sorry. if anything u need help, u can find me...
the only things he can help me is to block me..
haha...that is what i told him...
never let me have the chance to find him...but since he cant do it, den i shall do it..
i blocked him, i deleted him..but i know i wont forget his number for meanwhile..
i will never need to watch cctv to see whether he is late for work..
i will never hear the voice of him...
i will never need to hear the sound of his footstep and when he open up shoe cabinet...
we will not have anythings that are necessary to keep us contact with each other...
honestly, deep inside my heart still believe he is a good guy but he is not the right guy for me...
i know if he promise, den he will keep his promise...
i know this apply the same as how he love a gal...
but i m not that women he wanted...
i m just a replacement after all..
my heart seems to be in hospital now...
how long it will take me to recover?

No comments: