About Me

Friday, December 3, 2010

sick....

this 2 days keep on feel stomachache...
actually the day before stomachache,i just promise someone who sent a donation blood function to me that i will attend...
although i really dunno who is that ppl...
maybe is last time i went for donation so the same organizer sent a message to me...
what i surprising is that ppl mention bout raymond...
but giving a non related number(my 1st bro that also call raymond...)
actually 1st time i see the raymond name i thought is my 1st bro...
but my 1st bro dint reply me anything so i think is not him ed...
--------------------------------------------------
den the next day i fetch my mum go to jj for j-card sales...
we when to old town after shop...
i order up honey lemon ice...
maybe because of this i get sick...
cause after i went home my stomach start to pain...
pain until i cant easily have a straight posture...
and cause fever to me also...
on that day i need to fetch my both sis to jj at night also...
so i keep telling myself must feel better after rest...
it really feel better a while but after a while i having headache while i driving...
when arrive to my 2nd sis shop,den my 1st sis ask her to drive without license...
den we when to kim gary eat...
before eat i went to vomit...(2nd time in the same day)
i just eat little bit at there...
den they say ask me to go ktv or cinema to have a nap(they fully sponsor)...
so i told them is better go to cinema...
watch narnia 3d over there...(rm19-fully sponsor from them)
but watching alone...
really feel thankful to have sis like this...
haha^^
after watch saw ah wei(QB-last time i work at digi)
but i cant talk much with him cause i really feel headache and feel like want vomit again...
sorry to ah wei that i cant chat much with u...
but u looks so happy with ur life...
still so strong like last time o...
love ur arms muscle...
haha^^
-------------------------------------------
~continue~
den at the same night my sis bring me to see doctor...
doctor said i maybe got food poisoning....
den give me 6kinds of medicine...
but i only need take 5...
cause the another 1 is for vomit moment...
the next day my mum ask me whether it is still pain...
yes it is...
my mum scare there is something like cancer inside...
haha^^
too much worried isn't???
so i told my mum i think is just too much air inside...
my mum ask my sis to call a malay aunt that know how to massage for me...
1hour rm30...
total i spend for my sickness is rm105...
now my whole body get red red...T_T

No comments: