About Me

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2years...how growth am i???

in this 2years that dint have any consultant or guidance that lead me way,how growth am i without you around me???that is a question that i ask myself...

in this 2years,without you all so far i m very fine and used to it...
not to be a girl who always wish for a shoulder nor protective feeling...
this 2years is teaching to be what i should be and what that i told myself to be before i meet you all (what i told myself when i standard 6)...

i remember since when i small i always told myself that without guys i still can live...
without "love" that more than friends i still can live...
that was my concepts on that time...
that's y i feel myself are stronger before meeting you...

maybe that time my friends area are not that wide like i in secondary...
can know ppl who are bigger than me for 4-5years...
so in front of you all i m just a little kid that not yet growth...
how well am i growing without you???
actually this ans i also dunno...

i will just told myself everyday i should growing for a little bit more...
everyday before sleep will think of what things that i does not do well today???
what things that i does not do it until the prefect line that i hope??
what i should do to correct today mistake so that tomolo i wont do the same mistakes again???
how careful should i so that i wont make any mistakes or the same mistakes???
everyday and everyday i thinking of the same question to summarize my today report to myself...

that is how i growing i think???
hehe^^
however,i think i will growth a little and little bit more from mistakes and summarizing...

No comments: