About Me

Friday, April 8, 2011

alright now what???

i cant leave my current company just like that...
i cant leave all my things just like this...
i cant just go without responsibility...
my colleague is going to hospital for check up-always migraine
my boss ask him to resign past few weeks ago (before i leave the company-middle march)
coming a new staff right after my penang trip...
she is much more blur then him...
summore last time had opened up her own phone shop...*unbelievable*
cause she can mix 2different place phone..sony mix with nokia???
omg...
=.=

talking bout my penang trip,i do enjoy over there....
how hope am i to staying in that moment until the end of my long holiday...
and we went to clubbing last night at penang...
1st time going that kind of places...
and actually i also dunno should say is clubbing or pub???
cause i told my family after i back home...
they say is pub...@.@
however,i do really enjoy...
and at penang we going to beach where actually this whole year i should not go near water places....
:(
i only put my leg in the beach,and when i go back home and tell my mum i get scolded...
T_T...
promise i wont go near water again...

No comments: