About Me

Friday, October 21, 2011

害怕受伤的我。。。

scare of hurts does it means i will be forever alone???
i dint feel forever alone cause i have friends around me...
although i know that friends wont be forever,but i will still appreciate everyone that beside me...
for the moment i scare of hurts that bring from love...
cause it makes me feel it cannot be lasting...
it seems is not that easy as we said "i love you forever","i love you"
although this 2 words had different of "forever"...
for me "i love you" this word is a kind of "forever" promise...
a guy that said 9th times of darling,saying miss you for 7th times it just makes me feel that guy was playing...no matter how that guy said "i m serious ok"
i still cant open up my heart to believe...
a guy that said he had wait for 2 years to watch movie- it makes me feel it sound like fooling...
sound like all the guys are fooling me isn't???

No comments: