About Me

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

fate~

my mum recently like to ask me:
why are u always fall when u in critical exam?
i hate when u fall each time like this...
this is what my mum say to me...
yes, i m back to single life again now...
the main obstacle which both of us (that guy and me) are the obstacles which we respect the most...
god arrangement....
the 2nd relationship (relationship which both parties agree to be couple) end in just 20+ days...
remember last time my tuition tutor told me that i cant involved in relationship...
cause guy will cheat on me...
this time, he dint cheat but just god arrangement being our 1st obstacle...
i m not doing well for my exam...
get another c+ for 1 of the subject...
now cgpa becoming 3.45...
left only 2 semester for me to fight over 3.67 in order to get a 1st class degree hons...
yes, this is my aim...
maybe i m greedy...
maybe i m not measuring my own abilities...
but at least i told myself fight until the end...
not to regret in the future...
yet at the same time i told myself that if i cant get is ok...
just pay the loan..
my mum is worried about me too...
maybe this is really 1st time she seeing me study so hard to get it...
all this while when i was SPM nor STPM, i wont study much instead having myself more on drama...
now what i need is CONCENTRATION, FOCUS ONLY ON STUDY....
back to study life again on 17th feb...
clear off everything, to face a new sem again...
study, assignment and so on...

No comments: