About Me

Saturday, March 1, 2014

What i Beliefs....

i Believes god know what is the best for us...
i Believes god know what happened on us in future...
i know god understand me more than i understand myself...
i know decision making is on us...
we hold the fate changes at the same time i believes everything are destined....
i may superstitious...i know it..
in every aspect, i m trying my best to do all the best i can do...
in every aspect, people may require me only do a 50% afford, but i will do up to 80%...
in every aspect, if i m willing, then i will put my effort on it...
yet only 1 aspect which i dun wish to put was love relationship between a girl and boy...
love isn't everything for me right now...
freedom, achievement, dreams are important for me..
people said that every guy will becomes a kid in front of their lover...
it is common...
but for me, i will observe in what aspect...
cause if every aspect it become my burden...
as my cousin also predict that this relation wont stay long because he feel i m not that in love and does not respecting him nor our relation...
now i understand why...hahaXD...
family love is the only love which cant be broken...
this is what i know...
end of story bout love...
continues assignment... (i must be crazy to do research methodology mini thesis assignment by myself in order to know well in every aspect of the content...lol)
hoping everything go smooth this semester although having 2 new lecturer that i never face or never deal before....

No comments: