About Me

Sunday, May 18, 2014

miss him again for this few days....

honestly i dunno why he had such big influence on me..
one of my fren say: try to accept others
but when i had try to accept still he is influence me...
i dun like ppl who just let me the way i m...
i dun like boring relationship....
maybe ppl will feel i m mental sick or hopes on love...
cause sometimes i said to live alone, but at the same times ppl may feel i m keep looking for my prince...
yesterday my fren remind me, after u loose someone only u will know how importance that person is to u...
执着....
he is the one who will make me go forward...
he is the one who will make me feel to be strong...
he is the one who teach me a lot...
maybe need few more years to forget him ba....
i hope i could live in another world....
so that i wont think of him again...
i hope he could find his life partner faster...
i hope he found his happiness....
who could makes me totally forget him???


No comments: