About Me

Friday, October 17, 2008

be myself

just need to be myself....
ya....
no need to care wat ppl look at me...
no need to care wat they said...
be happy...
some poem i wan to create:
the eyes they look on me,
i know wat they wan to say,
looking down on me,
i very sure bout that.
i'm not that clever as them,
i'm not that smart as them,
i'm not as good as them,
i'm not that prefect as them,
why i should compare myself with them?
wat i need to do is just be myself....
live in a world full of liars,
full of acting,
maybe i also influence by them...
acting?
i dint think b4...
but being thought i'm acting...
maybe i really do it...
what kind of world i hope for?
live in my own world!!!
no one will disturb me for a moment...
and when the time pass,
i will disappear in their sight...
i should not appear in front of those they dislike on me,
just appear in front of those who like me,
who like me anyway?
who?

2 comments:

SK said...

we all like you,

just you don't like yourself...

you always think yourself is loser when compare with other...so you will hate yourself gradually...

no complicated formula...

you love yourself = all love you

Soo Ping's Blog said...

cheh...
but this equation inside need to solve 1 part the most...
you love yourself...
if this part dint solve den 'all love you' wont be equal to it...