About Me

Friday, October 17, 2008

haizz.........

today,actually can become my happy day...
my fren birthday ma...
but something that hurt me,make me sad,angry and lots more...
now wan to write this blog also scare...
big girl?
17 ed...should big liao...
should not act like childish ed...
act?
maybe i can be actress ed...
dua jiak a dua jiak...
to all my brothers:
sorry....
always make u all disappointed...
i should not do that...
act pity?
really very sorry...
control emotion...
i know wat to do...
wonder wat i can do?
i will always hide my emotions...
act?
i wont...
and dear old frens u all know me...
haizz...
problem is not a problems....
nothing is impossible....
just need to solve....
be strong...
dun depend to ppl ed...
with my own conditions i dint have that chance to depend on ppl ed...

No comments: