About Me

Saturday, December 27, 2008

bullshit?

maybe my words are bullshit...
sorry...
but i will try my best not to make my words become bullshit again...
i cant promise anything but i will try my best...
cause i promise too many things ed...
promise til i sienz ed...
the ppl that hear my promise should be double sienz....
now my words wont be promise but try my very best...
haha....
this few day having defaecation until bleeding..
for several day ed...
ed 5times....
solution is see doctor,drink more water,eat more fibre things...
haha..but just one thing cant do...
that is see doctor...

5 comments:

Soo Ping's Blog said...

dua jiak i know u will think that i say bout you...
actually i very care wat ppl comment bout me...
but from comment i can hope i can learn more..
sorry i dint mean to blaming you...

SK said...

=..=''

Soo Ping's Blog said...

why?
i say correct ed a?

SK said...

http://kit86.blog.friendster.com/

know read chinese then read lah, dunno read find translator

SK said...

http://kit86.blog.friendster.com/2008/07/%E7%B4%AF%E3%80%82%E3%80%82%E3%80%82/

累。。。

I also facing the same problems and situation when I'm just start to stepping into society..this is the blog written that time...