About Me

Monday, December 29, 2008

society

wat are really happen in society?
learning how to grow?
learning how to make the relation between human and human become better?
learning how to control our mood and feeling?
today another head manager that i dislike in our counter...
he say why i so lonely?
wat i can say?
i like lonely?
i like to do my own things?
now only i realize another collegue that does not key wit me pretend to be fren to me...
but when i ask him bout submission although he know but he pretend that he does not know bout submit...
and always say 'gila kuasa' this word..
maybe he say bout me..
i dunno...
i-gate wan me to go back...
and they will give me a lot of challenge...
1day rm75..
but i learn a lot how to submit form at here ed...
i dun wan my collegue here feel wat they teach me is useless....
so,i reject them...
although, 1 day is 75 just work for 3 days..
that is fri,sat,and sun...
in 1month time basic ed have 900...
is much more than here...
i know they just wan me to work happier than here....
but i still hope to work at here for this moment...

4 comments:

SingWeiwei ♥ said...

ah pig!! jia you k? weiwei always beside u support u de! muackssss

Soo Ping's Blog said...

the problems is u also know that collegue...but however i will try my best here...
hehe...next time i tell u who is it ok?

SingWeiwei ♥ said...

uh? okok.. no prob. hehee.. msg me give me ans for de 7jan wan k? hehee

SK said...

oooi...
the blog i want to show you not
社会次体验

is

社会初体验

ok?