About Me

Thursday, October 8, 2009

i don't know my own ability....

last saturday i having my business studies class....
the teacher ask all students..
did you have confidence?
my ans no...
what is your ability?
i said don't know.....
i really don't know my ability...
i don't know what to do after out of studies world...
if i can get into university then i study business admin but i hope to work at air port department....
cause my friends said that department quite high salary...
or i will find company to work...
if i don't get into university then i will try my very best on stewardess...
although i know myself is short...
actually what i really want?
i just hope to work something that is interesting,can study a lot of things and not always doing the same things every time,every days...
i hope to have a busy life so that i wont think rubbish...
this few days hate study...
cause very tired...
and my mum keep on pushing me....
no breath whenever she wanted to start her topic bout studies....
having argument with her this few days...
and cold war now...
i believe just for a while only....

No comments: