About Me

Saturday, October 31, 2009

sometimes fantasy makes people happier than reality...

actually this blog is the place where i release all my unhappy things....
but slowly it become my avoiding place...
avoid is not a solution but however sometime avoid can make me feel better...
let time to flow with it....
sometimes fantasy makes human being more happier than reality...
i like to live in fantasy world now...
live with my superstar....
although i know it wont be real,but at least can makes me happier than live in reality...
maybe it will become a way of avoiding,but at least it makes me happy...
why not???
why i need to change to someone that stress me???
why i cannot be myself??
this few days i dint updates blog because i only updates in the other blogs...
the reason why i updates the other blogs cause i lost my brother last few weeks...
forgotten when....
hehe...

No comments: