About Me

Friday, April 30, 2010

scared the end of life just like this...

heard a lot of teens that just 19years old die...
last week(i think so),my friends cousin that involved in accident in meru..
5passenger,3death,2injured...
i guess they are all 19 also...
what i m sure is one of them are 19 cause is my friends cousin...
last few days,my sis ask me to go outside wait for my bro...
is not in front of my house but outside...-is the back road of my house there-
that time was raining and lightning...
really scared the lightning strike on me...
plan to go nearer to a tree...
but i feel it is not safety also...
so i move forward..
but i will near the electricity...
so i dunno what to do...
try to called up god to bless me...
hehe...
but still afraid of it...
so i just when back...
ask my family members to check whether he brought his phone to skul or not...
lucky he brought it...
so i called him up to know whether he is near to house ed or not...
that time is still at the back door outside...
suddenly,lightning comes...but not striking on my house area...
i told my mum that is quite scary...
i m not afraid of dying but i afraid of dying without knowledge...
at least let me know when is my death point...
so that i can do my parts and complete my dreams...
if let me choose,i willing to sick rather den get strike without knowing!!!

No comments: