About Me

Monday, May 3, 2010

dunno why...

i dunno why in this world got so many kind of ppl???
we cant expect ppl to same with us...
i know about it..
---------------------------
i ask my friends to give me her friends number as last time she take my friends number from me...
but i really dunno why she can give me such a face...
and keep on reject me...
last time i gave her because i thought she want my friends number so is ok...
but how i know she said out that is not her purpose...(not she asked for it)
so???
who that fellow wan it???
y u dun wan tell me others ppl wan it???
just tell me who wan it la!!!
u dint give me ur friends number are there because u scared of ur friends angry bout u???
that time u force me to give the number, den u thought i dint scare of my friends angry about me???
i think i m quite disappointed on u as friends???
i really cant find reason why u reject me!!!
next time dun ever ask my friends number!!!
i wont give to u anymore....

No comments: