About Me

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

*envy* haha^^

actually today morning i have a terrible mood because of my mum...
today my young sis go to work ed...
and my mum need to do a lot of housework...
and i dint go to skul this few days...
i actually wake up early cause wan to help her up...
yet she keep on pour cold water to me say that i cant help her...
i know i still childish...
i should break the cold wall between us...
i know i should insists help her up...
but who actually know what characteristic is she...
i know if i insists to take her mop she will scold me or the cold war become much more thicker....
so i just sit down in front of computer to be someone she thought i would be...
----------------------------
my friend ting ling receive flowers from secret admirer....
she dun wan to tell me who is it...
in chat box we just have a talk bout it...
i say she such happiness to receive flowers again...
yet she say just 2nd flowers only...
so to make her understand,i said i dint even receive 1 in my 19years life...haha^^
so she said she bought i for me on my next year birthday...
actually i more hope to receive from beloved...
haha^^
cause this kind of things is beloved job...
that is my concept too...
i believe most of the girls hope to receive the 1st flowers from bf...
hehe...
although for guys that is such a wasting money...
but it is romantic for girls...
and sometime girls will scold their bf of wasting money...
actually in deep of girls heart is happy...
haha^^

No comments: