About Me

Saturday, September 24, 2011

maybe still continue working at the field where i m in it now...

yesterday my lady boss asking me about my studies...
she ask me whether i going to continue study or not...
i told her the 1st sem i need to pay rm10000++,2nd sem ptptn only can borrow me money...
and i honestly told her that i dont have that much money and my parents cant even give me that...
so she asking me what is my target???
("actually i dunno")
i dunno what is my target now...
just hope to get a car asap...
earn more money...
that was what in my mind now..
-----------------------------
she said working as admin in her company this area cannot get high salary unless i be sales...
i have a feeling of not suitable face to show her...
den she said if u do not wish to be sales,how about helping her in s service centre that they going to opened up soon...
i was wondering what to do...
if i really help her at s service centre den i wish i can learn to be technician also...
so that i can handle both of it...
no matter is repairing or in customer service field...
am i greedy???
hehe^^

No comments: