About Me

Saturday, September 17, 2011

what i can be???

alright readers,3.am in the morning and i dint felt sleepy at all..
actually,the mood for me to write blog haven't come into my mind yet...
all was just piece of rubbish in my mind...
cant have a focus in it...
------------------------------------------
my result for going into uni is failed to reach it...
my mum also ask me no need to search for private already...
as for myself,i don't know what i want to be now...
always follow what people want me to be for too long..
do not know what i want and what i wish to be....
be a doctor was my dream before but i buried it myself...
cause i do not have confident in it...
run to account class was my regret...
everything was pass nothing to be counted about already...
-------------------------------------------
am i suitable for a office work or outer work such as sales/marketing???
i m inner locus or outer locus???
2nd wish was to be stewardess...
but i don't think i can get into it...(i will still try to go for it)
however,my cousin ask me to have a try on the interview only....
is this 2ambitions is non realistic???
we do not know what happen in the next second..
but this time is regarding bout my future...
should i continue my customer service or trying for pr (public relation)???
all this was inside my mind now and i just wanted to pour it out....
what i need now is time...
time for me to think carefully what i should do...
i can do it....
gambateh!!!

No comments: