About Me

Friday, April 20, 2012

why there is so many ppl asking bout bf stuff???

this month i not sure got how many ppl ask me this question ed... 
i know all of u are caring about me... 

1st vt: when we meet that time...is very surprise me that he asked: soo ping,actually u r single or got bf ed??? my ans: i m still single...ask him y???he said nothing...fine...i know is a caring from u all... 

2nd my sis fren: i go to his saloon to cut hair and he asked me u got bf or not??? i say no and he gave me a face like unbelievable...i ask him y,he said no la...u very friendly...feels u get bf easily... 

3rd my magician teacher: we having our club tshirt ed and he ask me the same question u dun wan buy for ur bf??? and actually is not 1st time he ask me that question... repeated i said no...

4rd: a new fren that i know from my magic club...same question same ans i given... 

why i cant maintain single in my life meh?? actually i feel quite funny... 
izzit we will have a bf once we go to new environment??? for me the new environment that we having maybe is just lack of love so we involve ourself in relation to get attention nor love from someone so that we can get more caring rite??? (got 1 of our sem guy keep change couple with the same sem girls) 
although i know love is caring and sharing with each other no matter in wat environment... 
and i feel love is a difficult meaning for me to know about ... i dint understand well about it at all... (cause i just know love ppl from my hearts and is very hard for me to say out rather than using action to show it)
but honestly i like to see ppl couple...hahaXD (did i having problem???) 
what i can say is still the same... 
my prince is in castle but like a prisoner... (my past blog post on 2009 september)

No comments: