About Me

Saturday, May 5, 2012

执着means what actually??

执着 and stubborn what is the difference???
just a sudden dream...
dream that he smile at me,call my name...
that's all...
maybe there is a lot of ppl will ask, why i cant forget him???
what he had done until i still keep remember him????
why i wan keep him in my heart and is so unforgettable???
why i wan keep him while all about him will make me down sometime???
the ans i actually also dunno...
this is what he is in my heart...
he teach me a lot about life...
he makes me know i should not be mischievous...
he teach me to live in reality (last time), he dun wan me to avoid from problem or stress each time i face...
he guide me...
he bully me sometime but also makes me happy in the same time...
for me, he know a lot about life cycle...
he is just like a mentor to me...(should not say like)
his opinion or thinking about something always far further than my thinking (mature vs childish)
while actually i thought i ed think very far...
he teach me to appreciate people around me...
why our relation become like that???
why i choose to be outsider???
choose to loosing him as my bro & fren is to remind myself about the mistake that i had done...
what mistakes i had done until i choose to loose him???
while i ed choose to forget about the mistakes...
maybe again i m avoiding...
he is much more prefect in my mind...
loosing him is my pain...
my college fren said the most happy moment is the most unforgettable memory when we had lost it...
i think maybe she is rite about it...
this is what he is in my heart,memory and mind...
what am i to him??
to him i think he ed describe bout it on 这种人其实很-i forget is "li hai/ ke pa"...
but i got write it in my others blog wirtten it...
i m saying this is not because of i wan to dig it back...
just this sentences remind me always...
where this sentences also a factor makes me choose to be outsiders with him...
how bout others opinion???
again i m asking for opinion about what ppl think of me...
i know i should not ask...hehe^^



No comments: