About Me

Sunday, May 20, 2012

老天爷你听到我的心声。。。

下雨了,
最近天气都很热。。。
还以为自己生病了。。。
actually just now the rain not very heavy....
and i keep on saying pls rain as heavy as u can....
not more than 1 minutes, it really rain...
maybe a lot of ppl will say cheh,raining only ma...
doesn't means god hear my voice...
for me, he heard it...
is like a miracle to me...
i just said that i love heavy rain and it really from small rain to heavy rain...
it remind me of my primary moments...
as we call one of our friend as xiu yu...(cause rain god hear what she say)
xiu yu is a movie in a drama saying about she is a dragon daughter in a sea....
where she falling in love with normal ppl i think...
but i forget what name of that movie liao...miss it so much...
whatever, i know god u love me...
u sometimes is cruel to close my door of my life, but u still love me giving me encouragement for me no matter where i go....

i love God...
this is the 1st time i take my college pic...
yes, it is...
looks very poor college...
should say, yes it is...
cause our ceo gives every student rm250 every month before we get our PTPTN...hehe^^...(appreciate what we have)

No comments: