About Me

Sunday, July 5, 2009

old folks home

today i go wit my bro and fren to old folks....
wat i hope is if the time given to me is longer den today i will be very happy to help...
actually maybe because today got club that come to that old folks make us cant do a lot of things....
but wat i can sure for today that not enough time is because of me...
i having tuition on 12.30p.m so is a difficulty to stay longer....
the aunty that manage the old folks keep on repeating my 3rd bro name...
guess she miss him also gua...
haha...
nothing special that happen...
just keep cleaning the windows...
not a difficult things for me....
but if change me to stay at there i will feel boring....
for me i dint feel any entertainment but maybe for the old folks a little entertain could makes them happy...
i can see they smile when the club is making them happy....
but i dunno wat club is it....
the only club that is under NGO and i know is rotary club...
actually,this year only i know that rotary is under NGO(non government organization) to help the publics that need help...
no wonder they always wan us(interact club to pay concern on all the activity that related bout community,international and funding...
actually,funding is important for us to make a project like sending the rice to Myanmar that had been done and adopt child ....
but now ed had pass for me...
as in my year i had done a lot of funding to makes sure they can do their international understanding programme...
they had successfully done and the best i.u day i had ever seen...
well done my interactors...
you dint makes me feel wasted to make so much of fund this few year for you all...
but of course i hope the next board of directors,can do more on charity...
dun be useless club in the skul...
learn how to communicates...(i heard a lot of things happen because you'll dunno how to communicate)
rotarian are helpful to us...
stay active...
actually quite miss it...
i can join rotaract if i wan but the time they meeting is clash wit my tuition....
hehe...
join them when i out of study world....

1 comment:

Raymond said...

Hope you like this program and can learn more in future. ^^