About Me

Sunday, July 5, 2009

i m studying!!!!

haizz....
my fren that sit beside me told me on friday that she heard someone said i dint study ed....
my fren told them that i just sit beside her and she hope i dint sit beside her also....
and she told me that someone spread the news that she same class wit a boy called lam chee tong(hateful guy...)
this guy not only my fren and i,can said almost all secondary skul fren hate him...
actually wat i sad is my fren actually really not hoping to sit beside me...
makes me wonder why she wan follow me change to others skul....
stay at star(sekolah tengku ampuan rahimah,klang) more better...
i m thnking she just kidding wit me or wat....
i very curious to know is who is that stupid ppl who spread this news...
i keep on asking her,she told me how she know?
den i ask yf,she said is my fren herself that spread...
den wat i wonder is why she spread....
she dun wan me to sit beside her?
but whatever it is,i dun wan care this matter...
i will still thought she is my fren but not so close wan....
no matter she thought me is or not....
maybe will classified her as my classmates ba....

No comments: