About Me

Saturday, June 13, 2009

new life.new environment

gonna move in this 21st jun....
from bukit tinggi to klang...
had to say bye bye wit frens and if we have that chance to meet we will meet one day...
my timetable is fully packed...
Monday:tuition(if Thursday 1st classes i manage to go den it will be cancel)
Tuesday: tuition
Wednesday:tuition
Thursday:tuition
Friday:off
sat:tuition and maybe have to work if i get it...
sun:tuition and maybe have to work also...
so that my full packed timetable...
and if really can have a work den it will be at klang also....
i dun wan to work de but my family maybe cant afford too much liao....
actually i really hope to concentrate on my studies....
but no ideas....
have to work to cover ny own financial problem....
be strong....
nothing will influence me on study.....
study now is my life...
i should gambateh...

No comments: