About Me

Friday, June 5, 2009

transparent

i got go out to watch movie 1 day wit my 'best fren','my bro', and my subang fren ah foo....
my bro ask me to bought for his boss...
i ask my sis to bought it....
she told me that she bought all is at 11.45p.m...
but the ticket she bought for his boss is 11p.m....
so i just keep on saying sorry to his boss....
i tell my bro wat happening...
but den we when to watch our movie...
at the early movie my bro and best fren go to sit couple sit...
maybe they just wan to watch me and ah foo got anything at below them or not....
i dunno...
after watching i told ah foo to go back i will ask my bro to send me back....
that is before going to car park....
after going to car park i when inside my bro car but i not sure that ah foo know how to go out or not...
so i when down and ask ah foo cause his car just in front us....
when i ask him that time,my bro shout at behind to call him go for a drink....
ah foo dint hear that....
so i dint tell ah foo....
cause wan let him go back earlier he working the next day...
i went back to my bro car...
he ask me how...
i told him that i dint tell him and i state the reason for my bro also...
den he ask us where we wan to go....
so i told him to go back cause i having tuition the next day....
but my best fren said follow him,and my bro really follow and dint care wat i say....
haizz...
on the way they follow him i ask my bro why wan follow him and wat he said is cause got someone ask him to follow ah foo...
and on the way i keep on saying i wanted to go back...
at last,when near subang there ed,he ask my fren 1question... that is,she got said meh?
wat means?
wat i said on the way is just a wind blow la...
i really feel very angry bout this...
and my fren just dint say anything....
after they nearly at ah foo house ed,foo called me and ask me wat we really wan..?
i ask them and they said have a drink...
and we went to asia cafe...
my mum called me that time...
scolding me,warning me and said start tomolo i cannot go out ed...
i told them wat my mum said and they said lucky they just order 'bali tong'...
but is large plate...
in 1 table wit 4 ppl only my best fren know how to eat...
ah foo, me wont eat...
and my bro dunno how to eat also...
i told them i wan to back before 3a.m...
my bro said ok lo...2.50 only back...
i was really have a shock he tell me that...
and i try to warn him that i wan back at 2.45...
i told them to finish the food at 2.30 if not i will throw that...
my bro say that movement will be very slow...
i said i will be very fast if i just throw it on the floor...
my best fren and my bro thought i just wan to be yao yeng in front of ah foo...
cause when i said that both of them said wah,yao yeng o....
shit...
they dunno that i really angry...
after ah foo drink finish his drinks,i ask him to go back...
after they said yao yeng this word i keep quite and dint have a talk wit them..
and show a face that i really angry ed...
when ah foo back that time,my bro try to talk to me...
and when the time near 2.30a.m,they go back to the stall they order and tell them to pack...
after ah foo left the table,he told me that he still at outside wait for me...ask me dun worry they will fetch me back on time...
that time my phone had no credit and i too angry until i dun wan borrow phone from them...
at 2.45a.m foo called me are they sending me back ed.?
i said yes...and where is him?
he told me he still at outside...
i really feel sorry to him...
on the way walk back to my house,my bro follow me...
i talk also dint talk to him,see also dint see him just close the door...
after few days,i send a massage to my fren...
it will be my next topic of my blog...
will update for you all next time...
pls comment wat you all think if is you for this topic of blog..?

2 comments:

SK said...

yuan lai ru ci...so many parts i missed...

SK said...

http://shunji86.blogspot.com/2009/06/why-was-this-happenedsomebody-tell-me.html