About Me

Saturday, June 13, 2009

calling

she called me after read the message...
she said she had ntg to say..
of course ntg to say la...
den she ask me when she using me...
i ask her back why she wan to follow ah foo....
the reason she gave me is cause she thought i like ah foo very much...
and heard that i say i wanna try to have relation wit him...
wat i ans her is if i really wan to be wit him also no need like that....
i know how worst is him and i wont put myself into HELL....
come on is i m the 1 say that he is playboy den i together wit him a?
i m not that stupid...
another reason she told me was cause on that day ntg to do so ma follow him lo...
den i say you can send me back den only go wit my bro wherever you like wat...
why must i between you all...
i wait for her ans ,she cried and cried...and i say if i wan to try have a relation wit him also cause i wan to forget someone only....
dun say i like someone that you like and u try to make me and him also a?
she say no lo...
den i say that's y lo...
dun touch each other relation ed..
your love world not mine and my love worlds not yours...
i really very tired to advice her anything....
too many times ed...
not only i advice but v teng also got advice...
but still dint change...
sienzzz...

No comments: