About Me

Saturday, June 13, 2009

the message.....

this is the message i sent to my 'best fren' seems she dint stop me to write this for readers to read....
and she wan someone to know everything....
den i told someone everything la....
total 3message i had send to her...:
1st:
i really dunno how to say bout you....every time i say bout you,you will make angry face to me....
this time i really angry and you thought i angry bout you and kk because of ah foo...you too not understand me...so was i...not understand you also...ask in deep of your heart...you really like dua jiak or you ed like kk...?if you really like dua jiak you wont be so close wit kk....the good reason is scare dua jiak will misunderstand you and kk...dun say that you dint close wit kk in front of dua jiak..if you say is kk wan to close wit you den you should keep a distance ..cause to avoid misunderstanding....you can use any guy you like but not my brothers....use your real heart to love them not to use them...if not you wont find your truth love...every relation around you,just using the guy to pay anything you wan...is them stupid?i not your doll keep on using me...i angry is cause i be transparent....-that is 1st message-
2nd message:
pls wake up....dun cheat dun pretend...when everyone told me that you are using me,i dint believe and keep on give you chance...but i really disappointed on you....maybe is cause of your mum and dad relation cause you scare to accept a relation but happiness is not the way you do now...if someone is better den kk and dua jiak i think you will choose that guy rather my bro...cause the other guy can give you more money for you to spend...if like that,den your heart can easily been buy by the guys...simple word...CHEAP and PLAYGIRL....no matter wat....your love world not mines....so was i...my love worlds not yours...why wan follow ah foo on that day?so that next time i know how to find him a?no need...i can ask him to bring me to his house if i got relation wit him....or is you wan to know .....why...he is ur next target izzit?wat hell are u thinking of?
3rd message:
you know i very close wit bt...if you really have heart wan to be my sincere fren den you should find her to help you..i clearly tell you the point i angry about is on that day before i really get angry you as my 'best fren' dunno i angry and try to make joke wit me....you thought i really not dare to throw that food a...i throw that food not cause of yao yeng is cause i really angry bout you all ed...i keep on repeating that i tuition next day and you all just thought as wind blow...at behind you all i just be transparent...if like that next time dun call me out...i not transparent...think yourself...are you really like my bro....which bro...your eldest bro teach you to lie on guy...i think before your bro teach you ed know how to lie on guy and use them...just complain to anyone you like..i dint care...really understand me wont get along wit you....
that's all the message...
i feel myself too cruel to say on my 'blur fren'...
sorry...
will be continue wit calling...

2 comments:

SK said...

Good advice is harsh to the ear;

In this message, you not only pointing out the problem that night, but you pointing out also on her social attitude and the way how she handling love relation.

I don't know whether this is fully correct or not, because you are the only who closer to her since secondary school..

you 2 being best friends from secondary school but come out with the argument which you dunno me, i dunno you..this kind of nonsense things..are you really a best friends that can discuss each other, express everything to each other when you facing problem?

from the previous blog (transparent), for those who dunno the relation between yours, they won't believe that you 2 are matching buddies since secondary school..

you say that you were trying to tell her any problems happened on her but just will make her angry...
I don't know this true or not...but if yes, somebody please think of it after read this...

"True friend..they will scolds like a dad,cares like a mum,teases like a sister and irritate like a brother", yup, u said this in your blog, you already know what should true friend being, and apple trying to be the kind of true friend that you described, but you just reply with anger or may be cold face...

there is a Chinese adage that saying we shouldn't angry for any reason...

"people scolding/criticize me, if they are right, I shouldn't angry, because they do so for my own good

"people scolding/criticize me, if they are wrong, I shouldn't angry also because they are wrong and this of my business..."

do you think apple will just criticize you without purpose? Or just scolding you for happy..nope

you can cry, because you feel hurt after reading this msg...but please think of the message, what did apple trying to tell you...

1. you having bad image for her
2. some problems happened at the way you handling social + relation
3. hiding everything without expressing sometime will lead to big trouble
....

may be somebody expecting me to write a blog to shoot apple because of her cruel msg as I shoot them in my blog because of the case, nope, i wont do so, because this 2 is totally different case...

just think yourself...

but 1 point i should mentioned to you, apple..

if you want to pointing out the problems of somebody, you should having sufficient prove that he/she really do this...if not it just making unnecessary hurting...

Soo Ping's Blog said...

wa liao...
actually i dint mind u scold me de...
prove...?
form last time til now...
i really dunno how to say...
i m the 1 always say out my feeling and problems but she wont...
she always keep inside her heart and keep secrety in front of me...
i dint know her very well...
sometime can think of are we really best fren or wat....
she doesnt same like ah wei...
even ah wei not always tell me wat happening but whenever she have big problems sometime she will told me...
whenever she not happy or sad or even having problems i will feel it...
after a while she will told me everything....
not like her...
she wont tell me a things bout her relation or whose she love...
ah wei heart really love who i know...
but she le?
mouth saying she love that guy but why i cant felt it...
i dunno....
maybe we r not best fren....
i know she had done a lot of things because of me but i rather wan her to tell me how she feel den she doing all the things...
maybe like ppl think we really dint looks like best fren...