About Me

Friday, March 19, 2010

brothers sisters fighting and cold war makes mothers to worried...

last week i going out with my younger sister and mother...
my eldest sister have to take care the baby that my mother look of..
my mother that week was sick and we all helped her to do housework...
that night we went to see "doctor"...
when we come back my 2 elder sister have a fight because of an air-cond...
today my mum told me that they still in cold war...
the expression when my mum told me was sad and worried....
but because "someone" ask my mum do not care so much bout our siblings matter...
so that she can more relax herself and her fortune will come...
so she just told me bout them but do not want herself to go in the matter...
i try to persuade my sis but i think she need time too...
i told her that 2nd sis are pregnancy woman now...
she need family care and support...
this is because her husband is not around her...(husband working at puchong,staying at companies hostel)
so i guess my eldest can pity her and be ok with it...
although i know that sisters fighting are a normal activities in a family...

No comments: