About Me

Saturday, March 27, 2010

send my sis to ns..

is quite a family feeling trip...
all including myself also very worried about my this young sis...
cause this is her 1st time leave from our family...
she dint same like me always going to camp...
my mum also said if is me den they wont so worried and wont wanted to follow...
cause they know i will take care of myself well...
so sometime quite jealous on my sis..
cause got a lot of ppl care bout her...(i even lend her my k770i for her...)
on the way back my elder sis ask me to drive...
so i just drive...
but this is when i feel very angry about...
i really dunno what my family want...
cause they ask me to pass by in front car...
so i try to pass by...
but the fast line behind start to have car coming so i just step until 120...
den they said i drive so fast for what...
when i drive slow following a car(the fast line have a lot of car-i cant go in),
den they said why dun u pass by that car...
haiz...
i really speechless that time...
just keep quite to drive...
and when until klang,she scold again...
asking me where are u going???
of course going back la...
ah boh???
den she said wan to eat...
i know she is pregnant now...
but why until i pass by the road only tell me...
so she said u just stop at the side,i drive...
ok lo...
lucky not i drive...
traffic jam like hell!!!
let those expert to drive...

No comments: