About Me

Monday, September 28, 2009

assignment month

this whole month i just can think of assignment....
2weeks holiday in this month are not a holiday for me....
in this 2weeks holiday i just busy finding picture for my business planning project....
of course besides than that i also search for any information bout global warming for my general knowledge assignment...
my general knowledge assignment divide into 2:
individual assignment and group assignment...
actually,i quite satisfied with all the assignment i have done...
cause i done it with all my best...
almost 95% i put my effort on it although i done it last minutes....
my house dint have computer so i have to run here and there to ny cousin house....
this is the most tired things than i crack my head on doing assignment.....
cause with that old fashion and no air-condition car let me feel like going for sauna....
so sometimes i rather delay it than going out with hot suns.....
why father dont wan to trade in that car and change viva?
of course 1st things we need to consider is who will be the one to pay it every month?
2nd that car is my father 1st car and if i not mistaken is my grandma give it as present to him...
actually i like that car also la...
cause other drivers scare me..
haha....
and if i accident or any bending no need to repair...
just i hate it when the weather is hot...
to repair that ac i think it very costly...
but i think is ok la..
cause i just drive for 2years?
dunno...
let it natural....

No comments: