About Me

Monday, September 21, 2009

open house party...

erm,having open house party yesterday....
felt my house too small cause too many ppl are coming....
hehe....
quite fun actually....
a lot of suprise also....
all my family very suprise that my bro can talk wit my friends....(that older than him for 10years)
even my cousin that very close to him,he also dint talk to him...
just stay with my friend....
is quite busy yesterday...
too many groups of friends....
i have to split into 2....
haha....
sum of my friends even dint have the chance to eat....
but i told them sure got something to eat....
really feel sorry to them...
but at the end i really very suprise that actually neo and the gang can have a talk with my bro(my 3rd bro)...
i thought they came from different group...
haha...
sei hong ask me if neo wan to tackle me,will i give him a chance again...
what i can ans is just i scared same things will happened again...
i scared his heart not belong to me...
only his body with me...
but if he really have a heart to be with me den i will consider...
cause if the person like you more than you like him den is more happiness isn'it?
haizz...
but quite happy la....
with the ending...

No comments: