About Me

Friday, September 18, 2009

prince in castle or prison?

actually everyone are prince and princess...
everyone are waiting for their partner for life...
last saturday my pp tuition said that everyone have personality and locus...
to become a business man/woman they divide to 2 locus...
1 is inner locus...
this inner locus is ppl who are quite and analyse at the side...addition they believe themselves...
another locus is outer locus...
this outer locus is ppl who are like to talk and they are more suitable in marketing field...addition they believe in surrounding....
when the class going to end i ask teacher...
"sir,in 1 human being does it exists both of it?"
the teacher said yes..
and what he can see from me is both also got...
he said i more to inner locus...
actually i have a arguement with him...
after all the students when out i ask teacher again...
whether he believe in horoscopes?
he said he got analyse a bit a bit...
he ask how bout me?
i told him of course...
later he ask me when is my birthday?
when i told him,he ask me another question...
"are you a rich girl?"
i was laughing and i said no...
den he request to see my palm...
he said he dint see wrong...
and ask me the same question for 2nd time....
then he said "you will be rich ppl..."
and he told me to take account in future....
and then he ask me another question..."did you have boyfriend?"
i say no..
den he said that is better...
cause according to what he see i cannot have boyfriend cause those guys will cheat on me only...
actually everyone can be rich if they work hard...
haha...
and bout my love world then i should ask "is my prince in castle or prison?"
he or me become invisible?
or he just have his reason?
or he live in castle that he cant come out through there like a prisoner?

4 comments:

SK said...

gao qim...pening @..@ gua an mo bo ho..

Soo Ping's Blog said...

or my english bad?
suan siao...
genius wont understand stupid ppl said de la....

SK said...

>..<...no dare loh...you will be rich ppl at future d leh...may be you hire me d leh...canot cincai suan xiao..

Soo Ping's Blog said...

you really like to suan siao de lor....
u also will be rich wan ma...
u hired got la...
i hired you?
i m ur assistant only le....