About Me

Thursday, September 3, 2009

a lot of homework a!!!!!

a lot of assignment need to do...
no matter on school homework or tuition...
just high like a hill...
exam is around the corner also....
i think this 2months will be very very busy...
assignment,mostly on all the subject i taken accept account...
so friends and readers,maybe i will not updates my blogs for quite a long time but maybe will...
cause i have to search for data in internet den i will updates...
hehe...
not sure la...
if something special happened on me den i will updates...
and to my friends that always go out with me,sorry maybe i will seldom go out wit you all ed....
but you all can have a try to ask me den i try to arrange but tell me earlier if wan me
out cause i need to arrange my time...
hehe....
sorry ya...

No comments: