About Me

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

god also love me....

haha...
today exam when i was just woke up from sleep suddenly have student come in and give to my teacher....
my teacher spoke out a name...
that's my name...
firstly i quite scare i getting warning letter cause i have quite a long time play truant...
but when the teacher give me the letter i have a smile on my face...
cause actually god love me too...
i got scholarship....
haha...
last time when teacher spoke those student name who got scholarship it doesn't have my name...
so i quite worry if i cant get...
but now...
haha...
i can but my school shoe and those pengajian perniagaan books and those book that i dint have...
of course my entertainment part also no need to worry....
but at least i can save my mother money from buying my school things...
erm,
actually i still cold war with my mum...
haizzz....

No comments: