About Me

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

thanks to those friends that always support me!!!

last few days i scold out a lot of things!!!
haha...
kuso and i always arguing....
so for those who understand both of us they have used to it...
jun hau very smart and clever...
he know every time i have a fight with kuso den no one should come in our topic..
cause that fellow sure let me scold...
yup i admit...
sometimes i really cant breath with all the pressure(even a little pressure)...
den i will burst out...
my EQ low(this wan i know)
haha...
when i have a fight with kuso,a guy that actually not always talk to me but he is still my schoolmates come into kuso and mine topic....
of course everyone that know me well they know i like to scold...
only those 1986 and those old ppl not understand me only(maybe they don't know)...
even now in stpm at dato hamzah some of classmates also scared of me(they don't know me o...)
they said i have a face that stating "no one can touch/talk to me"...
haha...should i feel proud???
yup...
i admit again...
when i get frustrated and angry i will scold anything until i feel good...
so???
maybe you feel i very mischievous...
but i still have friends who know i'm not intention on it...
and some of them have already use to it...
all of them know when i in a good mood you will feel i m a very nice ppl...
but when i m in a bad mood den you will know you meet with a devils....
haha..
that's me...
thanks very much to all that really understand me and support me....(kuso,jh,yf,nixson and etc.)
erm as to my 2nd bro:
you remember before u go back on that day,what have i said???
see it really happened!!!
however thx for everything on that day!!!!

No comments: