About Me

Saturday, November 14, 2009

speachless....

last few days my brother wanted to play his on9 game to achieve the catty apple pet that he wanted....
so he said he will play for quite long time...
what i can do is let him play over my time cause i not feel sleepy...
furthermore on that time he play i done my account homework....
after that i gone to sleep for a while...
i remember that time was 1a.m...
maybe i too obsessed bout fantasy world with those superstar movie...
so i continue play after that till 4.30a.m...
but it really overboard...
but for me only fantasy world let me feel protective...
the next day when i come back from playing basketball with friends i found out the cable for the internet been plugged out....
so in 2days time i go with my boring life holiday..
dunno why i dint hope for holiday...
this time holiday i dint hope to work but wish to learn something in account firm...
yesterday night my bro told me that the reason they plugged the cable is because i play to late...
den my younger sister said is because i dint do house work...
den when the time i teach my brother maths and we also said bout the cable this things makes my eldest sister come out to scold me...
she is rite.......
i m not the want to pay the money for computer and streamyx...
i make all of them cannot play internet...
ask me if i got the ability go buy laptop and broadband la!!!
den she continue that i always see the movie until no need study...
i think study this word is the main word gua???
study???
actually i dint hope to study anymore...
my sister cant realize my mother wish so they put all their hope on me...
sometime this hope really makes me cant breath at all...
so i post on my facebook wall bout how i felt...
of course a lot of ppl trying to advice me...
that part i know...
yup...
i agree their are family...
just wish for good on me...
want me to be a good baby...
but now holiday started...
just finish up my exam...
cant i have a chance to do whatever things i want???
i know now my image become bad in everyone eyes...
actually i dont mind...
especially someone that wrote in his blog trying to said bout me..
cause he not my anyone anymore....

No comments: