About Me

Sunday, November 8, 2009

my family....

today suddenly makes me wanted to write bout my family...
maybe because of my father...
hehe...
i still cold war with my mother...
ok la...
1st to introduce of course is my dad...
my dad is a very stubborn people,bad temper,big man attitude...
all family members not dare to talk to my father...
even if we talk also said:dad today not going to school,dad you wan eat?(even this word will get scold sometime),whatever our topic will not more than 25words....today when i was coming back from tuition i saw he standing alone outside looked at a cat...when i wanted to enter house,don't know who locks the gate for him...but i think he dint brought his key out cause he not looks like going out or coming back from somewhere else...then at night after he taking his bath he just sit alone inside his room waiting us to serve him...normally he will watch television but because his room television broke down,so he looks so alone inside a room...i felt he quite pity...his own child not talk to him...felt like we abandon him...but actually we just really not dare to talk to him...cause every time will get scold from him....T_T

my mum is stubborn people also,bad temper also,mischievous,like to criticize,insult someone if she hated that people or cold war with that people...

my eldest sister is not that stubborn,sometime will hear what i said,a example for me cause when she was at my age now,she also having same problem like me...don't know which stream to choose...on that time she felt account job is a quite good job cause every where need account but actually her interest is more on physics and geography...although she dint study physics before but when she always hear what my sister said bout physics then she will always said she regret not to take that subject...

my 2nd sister stubborn but not as my father cause i remember she still hear what i comment bout her loves world...i remember that time was when i form 4,she couple with a drunker that always abandon her when at pub,always bring her to pub but she always back home herself...everyone not support her with this guy but she still insist until cold war with all members except me...1day i realize she back with her looks like a lot of thing to thinks...so i asking her,and advice by giving all family members point...i m not support but i m not makes any objection also....is up to her if she still want to be with him...of course finally she hear what have god told her and break with that guy...her husband now treat her quite good,everyone supports,cause that guy wont abandon her,or bring her to pub...

then is me...stubborn,bad temper,like to think nonsense,like to have a cat fight,lazy sister,always makes argument with family members...i cant find out my own positive attitude...for them my duty is study,they believe i can earn much....actually looking at my family finance problem,i dont have feel to study....cause i felt my study just a big spending for them...

my youngest sister...she likes to live in fantasy,thinks fantasy,always not takes serious bout everything around her...a good money keeper...

my little brother...how to said bout him???dont like people to control him...don't like people repeat the same things to him(what my mother always did),anything bout study things also don't know...cause he don't like study...that's it...my family member....

some of my post always said bout brother,actually is my friends....
hehe...

No comments: