About Me

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

i dint wish to stop my step....

honestly,i dint wish to stop my step or even go to places that makes me think of it...
i dunno why my brain is thinking of it every time i too free or went to the places that we go together...
busy is a best way to stop me...
but busy is also a way that makes me feels tired easily...(especially being customer service for a handphone shop)....
i was really enjoying to call up supplier but i m not really enjoying to call customer...
cause calling customer make me keep telling myself customer always the rite and i have to gave the best service that i can to them...
although there is a aunt that every time will search for me and buy some snacks for me....
quite miss her now...(i dint work starting on august)
i forget to tell her that i leave...
should find some days to do so...

No comments: