About Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

target,planning and move on it

what is ur target???
what is ur planning to get success???
what is the next step u going to do to get success???
my success mean to me is simple after i saw a friend being like this situation...
my success will be i have my target and i will take action and go with what i plan...
if until half way there is something block me,i will try to find another way to reach my target...
success for me now is not going to have any debts in life,work harder to solve debts (not by borrowing here and there again and again,choosing and choosing a job again)...
cause if i have debts the best way is to find a work without choosing too high salary ed(know own qualification)...
dun ever think that u study until stpm can get bout 1500/1800 and above...
ur result how???
very good meh???
for me stpm with no good result is will be equal to spm...
spm leaver come out salary should be 850-1000...
this is what in my opinion...
how does the debts comes???
i not sure caused i dint go through....
maybe i born in a good condition family....not too poor,not too rich...
can full fill all my family tummy,and others...
now i wont ask for material things that i cant get...
i learn to get it by myself...
as i say,my target at first in this 2011 is to go uni...(although i know my result are not good)
so i work starting on january...(i had chicken pox right after my exam)
i request salary same like spm leavers salary...
i depend on my ot only i can get into my planning....
so,if i success to go uni here comes my planning and budgeting...
i told myself never ever use FAMA money and wont wait the god will throw money to me...(dream the money falls from the sky)
now i get my toys (notebook)...
honestly,i very very happy the day i bought...
the smile face is just auto show it...(like szb)
cause i use my own money to buy that...
this is my 1st success movement ed...
but i will never feel enough for it...(i wish for better cause my expenses to go uni for me is never ever use my FAMA money)that is me...
what IF i cant get into uni???
the rest money will save it and think of it carefully what i will do next...(but i will never go into debts)
anyway,have to wait for the appeal result again only i can carry on my way...

No comments: