About Me

Monday, August 15, 2011

what u do does not mean ppl will appreciate it

this few days a words that i learn from my working place(kts) keep flashing on my mind...
although i had stopped my work...
成功者看目标失败者看障碍,昨天我没达到目标是因为我有太多的借口...
this words teach me a lot now....
so i share to a "friend"...
but at last...
what i say in the earlier post maybe i m thinking that i m prefect...
but what i can say is...
i does not feel that...
cause the way is still long for me to go and to reach the life that i want it...
it sounds like i wont get into debts...
but we dunno what will happen...
however,i will avoid myself to get into debts in the future...
way to go,road to take,target,planning,action,prepare for facing questioning in life (problem),pressure that i will give myself and future get it,way to know when to push and pull myself in pressure...all this should settle myself...
be independent,not reliable on anyone,dun wish to ask ppl lend me a hand unless i really cant do it...
so friends,if i ask for help it means i really need help...
dun avoid me that time...
hehe...
although i know i m szb..

No comments: