About Me

Monday, June 18, 2012

the 5th times i cries because of the same movie

remember i said before in 2009 if i not mistaken...
that was my 3-4 times i watch 1 litres of tears...
this year i intro to my sabah friend to watch (i also watch it for the 5th times)
what i can conclude is i m well control compare to last time....
maybe last time i will cry until very badly but this time only certain part...
guess how about my sabah friend???
she dint even make a tears of this movie...
even my managerial math teacher also said that he cried when he watch the 2nd chap...
she really very strong isn't???
her bf told her that this movie is really very sad even he himself also cry...
maybe 10ppl who watch this also will cry but only 1 or 2 ppl wont....( i guess)
i intro this movie just want to see her cry because of movie but i m not success...
i guess is very hard for me to watch her tears...
----------------------mission failed-------------------------------

No comments: