About Me

Saturday, June 2, 2012

something happened that i not sure

yesterday night i try to sleep early so that i can wake up to do my studies,
unfortunately, i cant sleep (i know myself reason y)
den i dun wan force myself to sleep so i just wake up and do my homework...
about 4something in the morning i go to sleep....
i not sure is i m too tired, think too much or force myself to sleep...
i feel my head very pain & numb...
i cant feel myself on bed...
i try to open my eyes but is too heavy to opened it....
i hear some songs but i was wonder that time only i m the one havent sleep where the song comes from???
den i feel unwell...
i called up my god names...
den only i can feel myself on bed....
and the song stops...
in the evening,
my malay friends that very close to me told me that yesterday nite she saw something playing with her...
firstly, she thought is another friend that playing chatting in fb but she saw her very concentrate on typing in fb so is impossible...
den she thought is her illusion....
but again it appear....
she close her eyes and faster fall to sleep...
will it be "that kind of things"???
feel very unsafety...
cause my "府" being wash yesterday evening....
and this month is my exam month...
i dint go back to klang until 23 jun...
really hope nothing happened cause i always wake up study at mid night...
i cant study in the evening cause there is too much of problems...

No comments: