About Me

Monday, June 25, 2012

a sudden thinking...

i think i ed put down ba....
i feel there is no use i kept those memory to hurt myself ed....
maybe some of my friends are wonder why and what he had done???
what i can say is he dint done anything to hurt me...
just i choose to hurt myself...
maybe for others people that don't know me will feel that i'm very pity...
maybe for others people that don't know anything will feel he bullied me...
what i can said is he done nothing to me...
---------------------------------------------------------
today suddenly feel i ed put down...
cause if i keep on hurt myself will making people think that i m weak and pity...
in fact, i m not...
all this while i thought hurting myself is the best way to get rid about him...
but i think is time to change...
good luck and keep moving on....


this picture was taken when i having my college dinner....theme: masquerade...
:: peace >>> life goes on ::

No comments: