About Me

Sunday, June 3, 2012

trustworthy is the most important for me...

i not sure how readers look on the past blog about something happened that i not sure...
i not sure my friends are talking/comment about me or not...
yet i still feel i m very sensitive about it...
one of my friends said: the most scary things is not ghost but is a pretended human
here i heard again "A PRETENDED HUMAN"
honestly who is the pretended ppl that he mean???
i not sure...
he was one of my important friends in my life...
PRETENDED??
are you talking about me???
or my friend in this college???
if she really pretended den i dunno...
after i heard she said she saw something only i told her on the same night wat i feel...
if she pretended, i really cant get why ???
if you say i m pretended, it means u dint trust on what had happened to me...
and you are trying to said that i m scary ppl.....
cause u feel i m PRETENDED???
i remember last time "HE" also said the same word...(PRETENDED)
fine...
what i will say is, if until i back to klang (23 jun) i dint saw u comment to explain who u mean by PRETENDED, that's it......
if u really mean i m pretended den told me why u feel that???

No comments: